- The classic English-style pale ale known for its well balanced malt character and hop bitterness.
- A ‘most popular’ style among beer lovers. An easy to make extract kit and well worth the time.
- Makes 5 gallons at 4.5% ABV and ready to drink within 2-4 Weeks.
- Includes instructions, Bishop tap handle insert, liquid malt extract (LME), Steeping Bag, milled steeping grains, hops, and dry yeast.
- NOT INCLUDED: Priming sugar, crown caps, brewing equipment.
INGREDIENT DETAILS: (As of publication date, may vary)
- 7 lb Pouch liquid malt extract
- Crystal 60, Chocolate, Caravienne 20, and Victory steeping grains
- Wort clarifier
- CellarScience™ ENGLISH Dry Yeast
- Hops: Northern Brewer, Goldings
- Grain steeping bag
- NOT INCLUDED: Priming sugar, crown caps, brewing equipment
- Gravity (OG) 1.045-49, Bitterness Medium 41 IBUs, Color 11 SRM, ABV 4.5%,
- Beer Style: Extra Special Bitter
- Brewing Method: Extract
- Pre-Milled Yes