- Stargate Stout is clean and less ‘burnt’ with balanced bitterness. Notice the lack of chocolate and black malts found in other stouts.
- A ‘most popular’ style among beer lovers. An easy to make extract kit and well worth the time.
- Makes 5 gallons at 5.9% ABV and ready to drink within 2-4 Weeks.
- Includes instructions, Bishop tap handle insert, liquid malt extract (LME), Steeping Bag, milled steeping grains, hops, and dry yeast.
- NOT INCLUDED: Priming sugar, crown caps, brewing equipment.
INGREDIENT DETAILS: (As of publication date, may vary)
- 8 lb Pouch liquid malt extract
- Munich, Carapils, and Roasted Barley steeping grains
- Maltodextrine, Wort clarifier
- CellarScience™ CALI Dry Yeast
- Hops: Northern Brewer, Goldings
- Grain steeping bag
- NOT INCLUDED: Priming sugar, crown caps, brewing equipment
- Gravity (OG) 1.060, Bitterness Medium 42 IBUs, Color 43 SRM, ABV 5.9%,
- Beer Style: Stout
- Brewing Method: Extract
- Pre-Milled Yes