- A genre-bending brew combining elements of Mexican Lager and German Helles.
- A ‘most popular’ style among beer lovers. An easy to make extract kit and well worth the time.
- Makes 5 gallons at 4.1% ABV and ready to drink within 2-4 Weeks.
- Includes instructions, Bishop tap handle insert, liquid malt extract (LME), Steeping Bag, milled steeping grains, hops, and dry yeast.
- NOT INCLUDED: Priming sugar, crown caps, brewing equipment.
INGREDIENT DETAILS: (As of publication date, may vary)
- 5 lb Pouch liquid malt extract
- Carahell, Flaked Corn steeping grains
- Wort clarifier
- CellarScience™ GERMAN Dry Yeast
- Hops: Crystal, Saaz
- Grain steeping bag
- NOT INCLUDED: Priming sugar, crown caps, brewing equipment
- Gravity (OG) 1.041, Bitterness Medium 19 IBUs, Color 3 SRM, ABV 4.1%,
- Beer Style: Mexican Lager
- Brewing Method: Extract
- Pre-Milled Yes