- Celebrate the season with this malty deep red ale spiced with ginger, cinnamon, and allspice for a lovely holiday baked goods character.
- A ‘most popular’ style among beer lovers. An easy to make extract kit and well worth the time.
- Makes 5 gallons at 5.9% ABV and ready to drink within 2-4 Weeks.
- Includes instructions, Bishop tap handle insert, liquid malt extract (LME), Steeping Bag, milled steeping grains, hops, and dry yeast.
- NOT INCLUDED: Priming sugar, crown caps, brewing equipment.
INGREDIENT DETAILS: (As of publication date, may vary)
- 8 lb Pouch liquid malt extract
- Crystal 120, Roasted Barley, Special B, Caravienne 20, Honey steeping grains
- Cinnamon, Ginger, All-Spice
- Wort clarifier
- CellarScience™ CALI Dry Yeast
- Hops: Willamette, Northern Brewer
- Grain steeping bag
- NOT INCLUDED: Priming sugar, crown caps, brewing equipment
- Gravity (OG) 1.056, Bitterness Medium 29 IBUs, Color 16 SRM, ABV 5.9%,
- Beer Style: Mexican Lager
- Brewing Method: Extract
- Pre-Milled Yes