IBUs: 6 – 10 ABV: 3.5% – 4.0% OG: 1.037 – 1.041 FG: 1.011 – 1.015 Difficulty: Easy Color: Straw
The classic American beer is an “adjunct pilsner,” which means that some of the malted barley is replaced with corn or rice. The effect is a beer that’s lighter, clearer and less hoppy than its counterparts in countries like England, Germany and Belgium. Just before prohibition ended the Volstead Act was modified to allow ‘light beers’. This was a huge hit and may account for the continuing popularity of lighter beers. Only one of eight beers consumed in the USA is a “Craft Beer”.
- One gallon beer ingredient kit
- Start brewing small batches today
- Made in USA by LD Carlson
- Less time consuming
- Each kit makes 1 gallon of beer (approx. 10-12 oz. Glasses)
- Start small batch brewing today!
- Minimal space required
- Great way to sample and see if you want to make the larger kit
There are no reviews yet.