- Includes Dial Thermometer and Three-piece ball valve
- 18 Guage Walls 2 welded 1/2″ NPT ports
- Pressed Internal Volume Markings
- 5mm thick tri-clad bottom to prevent scorching
- This is one monster of an Induction compatible brew kettle
This is one monster of a brew kettle. Comes ready to boil wort with included three-piece ball valve, dial thermometer and tri-clad bottom. Chapman kettles have just about everything you need to boil your next awesome batch of beer. You will need to add a stainless nipple and high temp tubing to the outside and a bazooka screen or false bottom to finish off the inside. Constructed from durable 18 gauge stainless steel, this is kettle usable on almost any heat source, from propane burners to indoor induction stoves. The tall design prevents excessive boil off and serves as a perfect fit for most stove tops and tiered brewing systems. The Stamped Internal Volume markings make measuring your liquids easy and will never wear off.
1 in stock
|Dimensions||24 × 19 × 19 in|