The Evil Twin Grain Mill is constructed using materials that will last a lifetime. Cold rolled steel for the rollers, 6061 Aluminum body and hopper and oil impregnated brass bushings.
- Includes, hopper, crank handle and base plate (Optionally a nice project is to mount it to a bucket lid)
- Width and roller diameter is optimized for use with power drill
- Adjustable rollers at both ends to give uniform crush
- 12 TPI knurl to efficiently pull grain through rollers while leaving hull intact to form an excellent filter bed for spargingThe hopper holds 10lb at one time.
- It has an easily adjustable gap setting so you can grind grains and other materials to perfection.
- It comes with a longer shaft so you won’t hit the pail while grinding with the hand crank. The roller are made of Stainless Steel.
- The Standard Hopper holds 10 lbs.
- It has a solid base and can be easily attached to a drill with no extra parts.
- When using a drill at 500 RPM you can crush up to 6 pounds per minute.
- It is also easily adjusted to different size buckets.
- Rollers made of Stainless Steel
- Hopper screws stainless steel.
- Frame, hand crank and Hopper made of aluminum.
BASE PLATE: Use the base plate to secure the Evil Twin over a bucket (as pictured – included) or free-standing on the convenient rubber feet.
DIMENSIONS: Total height = 10.35 inch Hopper dimensions at top = 8.77 x 8.26 inch
Total width including handle = 13 inch
Footprint size of grinder = 5.9 x 3.2 inch
Baseplate = 11.81 x 11.81 x 0.4 inch
*** Sold as a kit – bolts and nuts for hopper assembly and base plate are included
*** Bucket for illustrative purposes only – not included