The Corona/Victoria is manufactured from a special composition of cast iron. It is carefully machined and polished to guaranty a very fine grinding. Constructed of cast iron with a non-toxic tin finish.
- Cast iron body and clamp, professional anti-erosion white iron grinding disks for durability & resistance. Clamp comes with rubber protecting pads for added stability
- Sanitary tin double-coat, compliant with international regulations for food preparation. High hopper grinder for large batch processing
- Used for home brewing, corn, barley, grains, Coffee, cheese, vegetables, nuts, coconut, spices, cooked meats, etc.
- The Original Victoria cast iron corn Mill made in Colombia since 1962. Fundición corona
- Clamp is easily adjustable to most tables and boards. Adjust coarseness and fineness using the adjusting screw
Grind it, prepare it, cook it. It’s time for some real, authentic tortillas and breads – really made from scratch.
the Victoria manually operated High hopper grain grinder is ideal for grinding corn, coffee, grains, rice, wheat, oats, barley, rye, peppercorns, spices, nuts and much more. Clamps to most tables and has a conventional screw for easy milling. From coarse to fine, Victoria kitchen grain grinder is perfect for Green, everyday use or emergencies.
Before first use: grind 1 to 2 Cups of cheap dried beans to prepare the grinding plates. Discard the first preparation millings before starting your actual milling.