Create your own own siphon and racking kit for your homebrew beer, wine, or shine. This 5/16″ ID tubing is a perfect replacement for all 3/8″ racking kits. It will fit the 3/8″ AutoSiphon! Getting the sizes right is always a challenge and we have done the homework for you! Confusing as it may seem you just need to replace the grungy plastic tubing on your 3/8″ racking cane with this inexpensive piece of 5/16″ tubing!
This tubing will fit almost any 3/8″ racking cane, including all the ones we sell and the regular 3/8″ Auto Siphon. The tubing is just 1/16″ smaller inside than a 3/8″ cane is outside making for a nice tight sealing fit. This tubing is guaranteed to be safe and food grade. It comes from a leading Homebrew distributor.
- PVC compound meets USP Class VI requirements
- Certified by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF-51) for food equipment materials
- Glass-like clarity with mirror-smooth surface provides outstanding flow characteristics
- Does not impart a taste or odor
- Lightweight yet tough and abrasion resistant
- Handles a wide variety of chemicals, gases, and liquids
- Material meets UL94 HB burn rating
- Made in USA
There are no reviews yet.