The Easy Siphon is 26″ long so it will go to the bottom of a 24″ tall fermenter. It should be possible to start your siphon and then slowly extend the pump arm all the way out while going down, giving you an additional 24″ of depth.
Instructions (Courtesy Our Vendor):
- Sanitize and rinse your Auto Siphon.
- Get the inner tube gasket and the outer tube wet.
- Attach the curved siphon to a hose.
- Submerge the end of Auto Siphon into your container.
- If bottling directly, attach the bottling wand and place it inside a bottle.
- Otherwise place the the tubing into the container you’re racking to.
- Pull the inner tube up until the liquid fills the tube.
- Pump the inner tube down and siphon will begin.
- Pull out the inner tube and sanitize your Auto Siphon for storage.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT REMOVE the flutter valve at the tip of the device. It will be difficult to reinstall without a piece of dowel and poster putty. I’ll never take another one out. Rinse it well with the sink sprayer and sanitize in place.
Made out of acrylic and is BPA free. Includes anti-sediment tip. To prolong the life of your Easy Siphon, make sure that every time you assemble the unit, the inner walls of the outside acrylic tube and the o-ring are wet. Maximum temperture for use 140F. This product is not resistant to high levels of alcohol. Do not sanitize with alcohol. Acrylic is safe for long exposure to ABV (alcohol by Volume) up to 15%. It is safe up to 30% ABV for short periods of time (10 minutes or so). Not safe to expose acrylic to more than 30% ABV. Exceeding those limits will damage the Acrylic and could potentially leach into liquid. If you need to exceed this limits, please use a different product, contact your retailer for different options.
There are no reviews yet.