- 2oz Rebellious Wild Hops ZAPPA™ Unique Neomexicanus Aroma Hop Pellets.
- Cultivation area: Yakima Valley, USA. Natural range: New Mexico to Utah and Southern Idaho.
- Hop Type: Aroma, passionfruit, mint, spice, tropical fruits, and fruity pebbles.
- Common Styles: Experimentals, IPA, American lagers and ales. Substitutions: None, truly a unique aroma.
- Alpha Acid: 4-8%, Cohumulone 40-45% of AA, Total Oil .8 to 1.2% ml/100g.
Yakima Valley Hops™ was founded in 2012 and considers itself a premium hops supplier to the small craft brewery and homebrewer. YVH believes that small craft brewers and homebrewers are the true innovators in the market. Washington state’s Yakima valley is home to one of the most fertile and productive hop growing regions in the world. The Yakima valley produces 75 percent of the nation’s hop crop every year and is the world’s top hop producing region.
There are no reviews yet.