- An excellent quality bag made for commercial breweries
- Measuring a generous 5″ X 28″, each bag will holds 3-5 pounds of grain
- Use for steeping grains, herbs, oak chips or for making hop additions
- A great way to dry hop in the fermenter
- Disposable, just steep your grain and throw it all in the compost when done.
- You can put your grain in and tie it off looping around on itself or even better cut off a 1″ strip from the open end and use that as a string to tie it shut. Use a double wrap knot!
- When lifting the bag from the boil support the bottom with a spoon. Don’t over fill your bags – they are cheap use two if necessary. Better safe than sorry.