- Aroma/Flavor hop: Distinct oak, bourbon barrel, coconut, vanilla, citrus, and sweet fruit.
- An open pollination neomexicanus wild hop
- Typical Beer Styles: Pale ales, Cream ales, IPAs, porters, stouts, sessions, imperials and barrel-aged beers
- Typical Alpha Acid: 7% – 10%, Beta Acids: 7.0 – 9.0%, Humulone: 1 – 5%, Total Oil: 1.5 -2.5mL / 100g,
- Product of United States packaged in 1oz nitrogen flushed, oxygen barrier mylar-foil bags
Artisan sources amazing hops from around the world! To ensure freshness; we package in resealable, oxygen and light barrier bags flushed with nitrogen. Our resealable packages feature a tear notch and zipper. To preserve leftover hops: purge as much air as possible from the bag, reseal and store in your freezer. All hops are packaged in oxygen, light and moisture barrier bags. They are purged with nitrogen and stored cold to optimize freshness. Resealable packages feature a tear notch and zipper.