LalBrew Voss supports a wide range of fermentation temperatures between 25-40°C (77-104°F) with a very high optimal range of 35-40°C (95-104°F). Very fast fermentations are achieved within the optimal temperature range with full attenuation typically achieved within 2-3 days.Flocculation is very high producing clear beers without filtration or use of process aids.
- Classified as Saccharomyces cerevisiae, a top fermenting yeast.
- AROMA: Relatively neutral at high temperatures, slight orange and citrus notes
- BEER STYLES: Norwegian farmhouse ales, fast fermented neutral ales
- Very Wide Fermentation Range: 25 – 40°C (77 – 104°F) –
- Very High Optimal Fermentation Range: 35 – 40°C (95 – 104°F)
- ATTENUATION: medium to high / Full attenuation typically achieved within 2-3 days.
- FLOCCULATION: very high, producing clear beers without filtration or aids.
- High Alcohol is possible, up to 12% ABV