Vintner’s Best Niagara Grape Wine Base-128 oz. (Jug) A blend of juice concentrates, HFCS, citric acid and natural flavors designed to make a fermentable base for Niagara wine blend at 18.9oB. The product is blended, pasteurized, filled into gallon containers and stored at ambient temperature. Diammonium phosphate is added as a yeast nutrient.
This is an all natural Niagra grape wine base made with real fruit juice and crafted from the same formulations used by commercial wineries. This 1 gallon of wine base makes five gallons of excellent white wine at 10% ABV.
- Vintner’s Best Niagara Wine Base – 128 oz. Jug
- A blend of juice concentrates, corn syrup, citric acid and natural flavor
- All natural and made with real grape juice
- Makes five gallons of high quality wine at 10 percent ABS
- Wine base for fermenting – does not contain alcohol… yet!