LD Carlson’s Vintner’s Best Fruit Wine Bases are 128 oz (1 Gallon) of concentrated 19 Brix all natural wine base made with real fruit juice. They make five gallons of high quality fruit wine at 10% ABV and are crafted from the same formulations used by commercial wineries. We offer bulk lots for our winery customers, contact Charlie or Chris. This will not rot out on you like watermelon juice usually does. Recommended Yeast: Red Star Premier Classique or Lalvin K1V-1116.
Watermelon Fruit Wine Base is a blend of Apple, Pear, and Watermelon juice concentrates, corn syrup, citric acid and natural flavor designed to make a fermentable base for watermelon wine blend at 18.9 Brix. The product is blended, pasteurized and can be stored at ambient temperature. Acidity : 2.4; 2.2 – 2.7 % w/w (as citric acid) (AOAC Method 942.15) Recommended Yeast: Lalvin K1V-1116 or Red Star Premier Classique
- 128 oz. Jug
- Resealable Jug with Tamper Resistant Seal
- Shelf Stable for up to one year
- No Refrigeration Necessary
- Directions are Included on the Label
- 6-8 Weeks to Finished Product
- 1 gallon makes 5.00 gallons juice at 18.6oB
- Scalable to any batch size
- Pre-blended – no straining out fruit pieces
- Re-sealable jug with tamper resistant seal
There are no reviews yet.