- Quality Amylase Enzyme from Still Spirits
- Use to convert starch into dextrins and sugars.
- Use on starch-based substrates, such as raw grains and potato
- High Temperature Tolerance: 80-110C (176-230F)
- Use with Still Spirits Distillers Yeast and Nutrients
This Enzyme is part of the Still Spirits Distillers Range which includes Yeasts, Alpha and Gluco-Amylase Enzymes and Nutrients for Dark and Light Spirits. Whisky, Bourbon, Rum, Vodka and Gin. For best results, use the Turbo 500 Boiler or the Grainfather Brewing System with the Pot Still Dome and Condenser. The full range is available from our shop.