- Easy to open 1 Liter (2.4lbs) carton pasteurized fruit puree.
- pH: 3.6-4.0 Brix: 10-14 Color: Bright Pink-Yellow-Orange Amount: 2.4lbs.
- Highest quality as demanded by discerning French chefs.
- Product of Les Vergers Boiron, Dauphiné Provence France.
- No added sugar, preservatives, flavorings or colorings. Vegan Friendly.
- SHELF LIFE: 18 months at room temperature.
- UPC: 3389132000148
Completely Natural product, undiluted, not concentrated, not fermented, preservative-free, obtained from the disintegration and sieving of the edible fraction of the ripe, healthy, and clean fruit. Naturally fat-free and cholesterol-free, low content in sodium, contains 100% non-GMO fruit pureé. Stores in a cool, dry place at ambient temperatures below 75 degrees F. Plenty of recipes on my-vb.com.
Purees are processed in our facilities in compliance with modern practices and standards from receipt of raw materials, cleaning and disinfection, pulping, screening, pasteurization, aseptic packaging, storage at room temperature and distribution of the final product. The processing site is certified IFS. Thermal pasteurized treatment guarantees this product’s safety, keeping its organoleptic and nutritional characteristics. All operations are carried out under high quality standards, in compliance with current legislation. Boiron (French for DrinkWe) celebrated their 80th Anniversary in 2022.