- Exploding with the taste of fresh raspberries with a subtle hint of sweet tropical mango.
- Fresh, crisp and especially good on a hot summer’s day.
- Color: Pale pink. Finish: Sweet.
- Makes 6 gallons (23L) at approx 4.8 percent ABV.
- You will also need 2.2 lbs of dextrose or sugar for these kits.
Served lightly carbonated, cider pairs exceptionally well with food. Fresh cheese, leafy greens, seafood morsels, and anything slow-cooked, smoked, or barbecued will perfectly complement the boozy deep reddish purple apple nectar of fall.
Note: 2 lbs of Dextrose is required for proper fermentation. Other sugars, like brown sugar, can be used.
- Dry: Do not add the sweetener sachet.
- Off Dry: Add Half of the sweetener sachet.
- Sweet: Add the full sweetener sachet.
Each of Mangrove Jack’s cider varieties has been formulated with only the freshest and best quality fruit which is then pressed and concentrated using state-of-the-art evaporators, and then cold-filled into a pouch. All this effort we go to ensures that the natural flavor of the fruit is preserved, giving you cider that is fresh, crisp, and especially good on a hot summer’s day.
Brew great cider at home!
Anyone can brew beer and cider – The journey from beginner to expert starts in your very own home! By brewing your own craft beer, you can pick the styles that you most enjoy; and with our range of innovative, quality products, you’ll be spoilt for choice. We’re here to help you brew with confidence, to have fun and to produce great tasting beer and cider in the process. It just requires a little bravery and courage to get started. So, are you ready to discover the craft behind making your own? Warning: Once you start homebrewing, it’s easy to become hooked.