- Tennessee Whiskey is a rich deep brown caramel easy-sipping spirit, part of America’s distilling history!
- Savor your distilling success with Pure Brewers non-alcoholic flavoring essence
- Selling Unit: One bottle. Size: 50 mL (1.69 fl. oz.) Makes ~1 L of Tennessee style whiskey
- Ingredients: Flavorings (Dairy, Gluten) Caramel Color (E150(D) (Sulfites). Product of Europe
- Allergen information: Contains derivatives of cereals containing gluten, contains sulphites.
- UPC: 776982076165
Instructions: Add contents to 1L alcohol. You may use 40% ABV for an 80 proof rye or at your option use with stronger alcohol. Shake well to mix. Allow to age for at least 20 minutes, best after a few days.
With our recipes, ingredients, and books you can reproduce just about any alcohol based drink you want, your way. You can also modify alcohol content and add additional aromas and taste traits.
It’s not rocket science, just a fun and easy way to make the drinks you enjoy, at a price you can afford. What’s more, is if you follow the easy recipe guidelines and use the right flavor and sweetening mixed into your spirit base, the drink you make will taste so good your friends will find it hard to believe you made them yourself.
One of the issues you may encounter is proofing your distillates. When you add the flavoring and sugars your proof will be reduced. One way to compensate for this is to first determine the volume of water you will be adding to hit your proof target, then add the flavoring and sweeteners as part of the liquid you will be adding.
SO that was a lot of information. We’re a regular local brick and mortar homebrew store and would like to have your business.
There are no reviews yet.