The “Patriot Brewer” can be used to reproduce many of the American versions of classic beer styles. Very clean and low esters. Similar neutral character of WLP001, but less attenuation, less accentuation of hop bitterness, increased flocculation, and a little tartness. Great yeast for golden, blonde, honey, pales and German alt style ales.
- Includes ice pack and heat shield bag
- Species : Ale
- Fermentation Temp Range (°F) : 68-73
- Apparent Attenuation Range (%) : 70-75
- Flocculation : Medium-Low
- Alcohol Tolerance : Medium 5-10%
- Pitching/Fermentation : Very clean and low esters.
- Best Styles: New England IPA, East Coast Ales, German Pales, Blondes
- Dry Yeast Substitution : BRY-97 American West Coast Ale Yeast, Windsor, Nottingham, US-05
- For lagers buy two packs or make a starter
There are no reviews yet.