- Adhesive LCD thermometer sticks to any plastic or glass fermenter
- Accurately measures temperature of liquids in a fermenter
- Easy to read sticks to side of fermenter and displays temperature clearly
- Highlighted ranges for Ales and Lagers
- Durable and water resistent, lasts for years
Reading the temperature is very easy. If one crystal is highlighted in green that is the temperature. If two adjoining crystals are highlighted in blue and tan it is the temperature in between. Some internet photos and links may still show the old item, we are now shipping the new more accurate V2.0 Fermometer with a range of 44 degrees to 86 degrees. The moved the scale 8 degrees to the right to accommodate Belgian Ales and Moonshiners!
The Fermometer is a liquid crystal display thermometer designed to monitor the temperature of the fermentation process without the sanitation concerns of immersion thermometers. Peel and stick more or less permanently to your Fermenter. Order an extra one – stick to the wall by the light switch in your fermentation room. Order one for inside your wine cabinet!
Proper fermentation temperatures keep off flavors away. It sports suggested ranges for the fermentation of both ales, lagers, Belgian ales and red and white wines. Please follow the yeast manufactures recommendations for the correct fermentation temperature.