The lid gasket has two distinct sides, one that is rounded and one that is completely flat. When installing the gasket the flat side should be facing up. Use one hand to stretch the gasket around the lid and the other to push the gasket into the channel.
- Works with any 12″ kettle, measures 12.25″ in diameter
- Works with any 47mm condenser, including T500
- Used to adapt your 35L Robobrew BrewZilla Foundry or DigiBoil into a still.
- Lid gasket included.
- Made from 304 stainless steel
- Designed for the Robobrew or DigiBrew 35L electric kettle
- From Kegland in Australia
Hobby Homebrew is adding more and more products from KegLand, a where everything is on tap! Kegland has all your beer brewing and keg dispensing essentials. Make your wildest beer dreams a reality! Join us on our never ending quest to discover, create and dispense beverage perfection. Kegland is a place where our amber bounty flows abundantly. It’s a place where every day is a celebration in honour of all that comes from the keg. We are in awe of the mysterious power of kegs where the seemingly endless flow of good times originates and with every pour from the faucet our bond between man and beverage grows stronger.