- Malt Style: Caramel, features raisins, figs and toffee
- A unique malt with distinctive aroma and flavor
- Color: Deep golden to brown hues
- Lovibond 113-135L
- Found in: Double Belgian Abbey and Trappist beers, Stout, Dark ales, Belgian Quadrupel
- Usage: Up to 15% of grain bill
MOUTERIJ DINGEMANS: Since 1875, the Dingemans family has been producing an extensive range of basic ingredients for the demanding Belgian and European brewer. You have probably already tasted some of the great Belgian beers made from Dingeman’s specialty malts. As a supplier to most Belgian brewers, Dingemans is proud of their customers and the great beers they produce. Dingeman’s malts are used in internationally renowned Trappist, Ale, Lambic, white- and abbey beers.