You can pump fill kegs in no time at all. The ”D” System American Sankey is the most common Kegging system available in the U.S. and is used by all the major breweries as well as most craft breweries. Kegs shown are props to demonstrate the product and are not included. (See Other Items). Also available (special order) for European S and other style taps, or you can adapt this filler to your own taps.
- Counter pressure filler for American-style Sankey D System beer taps (US Sankey)
- Durable brass and stainless Steel construction
- Fill hundreds of Sankey D kegs quickly
- Sankey is the most common tapping system in the USA
- Sankey kegs are shown being filled for your reference and are not included
Instructions NOT included. We found some for the similar MicroMatic unit on Mr. Malt’s website in Italy. They are using a “S” coupler but “D” would work the same way. This should give you a basic understanding. The CO2 pressure adjustment on our inexpensive version is manual but the price would indicate ours is a more basic unit than the higher priced MicroMatic which runs around $500.
There are no reviews yet.