Serve your best beer in style with Hobby Homebrew’s economical ferrules, now available in copper, silver and gold finish (check our other items, search ferrule). Very easy to install or replace and pleasing in appearance. Gives a professional look to your hand crafted or turned tap handles. A 5/16″ BSW hanger bolt is required on the handle side to connect to your project and attach the ferrule. The threading on the faucet side is 3/8” x 16 UNC to fit most standard and Perlick type beer faucets.
Made of solid metal with a smoothly adhered COPPER finish. Measures right at 1″ (25mm) tall. The tops are 3/4″ (29mm) across and they are 5/8″ (15mm) across the bottom. Threaded to fit most standard hanger bolts on the top and taps on on the bottom tapered to mate happily with your beer tap creation. Easy to install or change out on current taps. Made in USA.
- Makes it easy to to display your beer pull collection
- Has a top that fits most USA standard tap handles
- Has a bottom that fits USA standard hanger bolts
- Smooth copper colored finish
- Solid and durable for tasting room use