- A Heavy Duty 28″ Paddle, works like a mash rake
- Michigan Hard Maple Made in USA
- 1.5″ dough ball holes
- 2.5″ Paddle width
- Suitable for beer, wine, and food production
- Quality Assurance
USE AND CARE:
Your new hard maple mash paddle will last a very long time, if you treat it right. Here are a few quick tips:
- Use it as a mash paddle only
- Do not use it to stir your wort during the boil.
- Do not use it to aerate your beer.
- Rinse off completely after use
- Soak in StarSan for a few minutes once mash is complete (1oz/5gal)
- Hang to dry
- Store it in a cool dry location
We are proud to say we purchase all of our hard maple locally. Michigan thrived as a State early on because of its timber resource. Today, through proper conservation and education Michigan has developed a healthy, sustainable forest industry worth over 9 billion dollars. Wood is an environmentally friendly raw material and best of all, its renewable.