The Brewer’s Edge Copperhead pure copper dome from Alco includes a 47mm (1.85″) diameter hole and must be used with a condenser like the Still Spirits or Kegland columns (See other items) to complete your home distilling rig. The copper is 1.2mm (.05″) thick, and the entire dome weighs 2 pounds.
The Copperhead is a nearly universal fit dome, and fits the most 35L electric boilers including the Mash & Boil, Brewzilla V3.x, Robobrew v3.x, Anvil Foundry 6.5 and 10.5, Still Spirits T500 Boiler, and the Grainfather. Includes an attached silicone sealing washer for a positive seal to the lip of the boiler.
Note: It will fit the Digiboil, but it is a very tight fit and will strain your clamps, so we do not really recommend it as far as a good fit for the Digiboil.
- Universal Fit: Fits right on top of boilers with a rim that is 11 5/8″ to 12 5/8″. Has the 47mm 1.85″ top hole
- Heavy Weight 1.2mm Copper is thicker and heavier than competing products
- Removes unwanted sulfur compounds
- Concentrates flavor and aroma
- Identical to Still Spirits Artisan Series except heavier copper and has a broader sealing lip