A first of its kind, the Carboy Bumper is a simple product designed to fill a gap in Homebrewing and winemaking. Made from a special shock absorbing microcellular material that is soft to touch, but when stressed upon impact, it hardens up to absorb the impact. The Carboy Bumper material absorbs up to 90% of impact energy protecting any carboy from impact damage, in accordance to ASTM-F1614-C. Even with careful carboy handling practices, micro fractures develop in your glass carboy every time you place it down on a hard surface. Overtime, these micro fractures weaken the structure of your carboy. The Carboy Bumper is designed to attach to and extend the life of your carboy and prevent breakage that occur from everyday carboy usage. T
- First of its kind carboy protector: the carboy bumper was designed to preserve the life of your carboy
- High performance materials: extreme shock protection provided by poron shock absorbing foam specialized 3M adhesive film
- Water and chemical resistant anti-fungal, anti-microbial, & anti-bacterial
- Compatibility: works with all carboy sizes (3 gal, 5, gal, 6 gal, and 6.5 gal)
- Works along with all other carboy accessories customizable where needed
SAVE MONEY: These cost much less than the price of replacing a carboy not to mention the lost time and cost of lost brewing ingredients .
IMPORTANT: Use of the Carboy Bumper does not circumvent or in anyway supplant the best practices. It can still break!