This Krome 2.5″ Brew Thermometer with 12″ Stem is the best starter brewing thermometer. One instrument gives accurate temperatures in your kettle, tun, and fermenter. Also perfect for hot beverages and frothing pitchers. It is equipped with a side clip clamp which holds the thermometer in place when the temperature is measured and prevents the thermometer from falling into the container. Also useful for viewing how fast your wort is cooling.
- Clearly marked in ranges for stages of mash, boil, and ferment.
- Reads temperatures up to 220 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Watertight seal.
- Range is 60 to 220 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Clamp to leave it hang on your kettle, tun, or fermenter.
- Durable stainless-steel casing provides strength and corrosion resistance.
- 12″ long with a 2.5″ dial.
- Accurate +-2 degrees.
- Compares to Big Daddy Dial Therm only better.