Safale US-05 is a good proven choice for American Pale Ales, California Ale, IPAs, Wheat Beers, Blonde Ales, Porters, and Stouts. You can rehydrate but it works very well simply sprinkled over the surface of the wort for a few minutes to reconstitute with plenty 02 and then stirred in. One packet is sufficient for 40-50 gallons. Quick ship by USPS First Class Mail you’ll have it right away!
Safale US-05 has fermentation properties resembling Wyeast 1056 (American Ale) or White Labs WLP001 (California Ale). Produces well-balanced beers with low diacetyl and a very clean, crisp palate. Sedimentation is low to medium and final gravity is medium. Optimum ferm temp: 59°-75° F
- Chico strain, the worlds most popular dried beer yeast.
- The All-Road neutral ale yeast. Ferments well balanced, clean and crisp beers
- Excellent for any ale including American Pale Ale (APA) , India Pale Ale (IPA), Porters, Stouts, and Blondes
- Sedimentation: low to medium
- Final gravity: medium
- Ideal temperature: 59-75 F
- Made in Belgium and manufactured by Fermentis