VINTNER’S HARVEST – Saccharomyces Cerevisiae – The ‘only strain’ for Germanic aromatic white wines. AW4 is noted for developing powerfully fragrant, full spice aromatic wines and is a perfect match for Gewurztraminer and also recommended for Sauvignon and Semillon where the Oenologist requires a positive aromatic esters contribution from the yeast. AW4 is a good fermenter across the range 14 to 30ºC (57 -86ºF), low foam formation and medium to high glycerol. It will ferment up to 14.5% abv. ethanol providing the temperature is held within the 20 – 25ºC (68 -77ºF) range and the pH is above 3.0.
- Gluten Free, 8g Sachet.
- 8g treats 23L / 5-6 Gallons
- The ‘only strain’ for Germanic aromatic white wines.
- Developes powerfully fragrant, full spice aromatic wines.
- Professional quality wine making yeast.
- Sachets contain all thirteen essential trace vitamins & minerals.