- Rapidly reduces viscosity at high solid concentrations
- Allows for the use of high-temperature gelatinization starches
- Allows for the use of high adjunct levels
- Efficiently liquefies starch
- Reduces potential for starch positive wort
- Cuts cereal cooking process-time and saves money.
Directions: Add into your mash during the mashing-in or directly into your un-boiled wort to prevent the occurrence of starch positive wort. Mashing-In: 0.01-0.05 kg/MT of grist. Try 1/2 teaspoon for a 5-8 gallon batch.
DuPont Industrial Biosciences is a business unit of Dow DuPont and works with customers across a wide range of industries to make products and industrial processes more efficient and sustainable. Through a unique combination of agriculture, biotechnology, chemistry and material science capabilities, we advance market-driven, biobased solutions to meet the needs of a growing population, while protecting our environment for future generations.