Medium toast French oak provides complex, pleasant and well defined toasted oak characters. Expect aromas of vanilla, toffee, butterscotch, chocolate, coffee, mocha, graham cracker, with even a touch of nutmeg and clove. The flavors provide sweetness, creaminess and roundness to the mouth feel with a lingering toasty character. Oak powder is beneficial to introduce premium oak characters to wines at a low cost and are primarily used during the fermentation process. Experience the positive effects on wine color, aromas, flavor, mouth feel, body, and depth.
This powder is produced by oak professionals and experienced technicians to produce the highest quality oak powder on the market today. This powder is produced for for commercial wineries and we have broken it down from the 40lb bags. Our supplier has an industry-leading computer controlled monitoring system that ensures repeatable consistent flavors, time after time. The oak level you determine with this product will remain constant year to year.
- Oak powder is the preferred method for oaking during fermentation.
- Age, customize and add complexity to your own wine, brandy, cognac, spirit or liquor.
- French oak with a medium toast – Convection. Features sweet oak, increases fruit perception and adds structure
- Add oak without having to use a barrel. One 4oz pack will do 10 gallons.
- Can be used at all stages of the fermentation and aging process.
- Beneficial for introducing premium oak characteristics to wines and spirits.