Medium toast French oak provides complex, pleasant and well defined toasted oak characters. Expect aromas of vanilla, toffee, butterscotch, chocolate, coffee, mocha, graham cracker, with even a touch of nutmeg and clove. The flavors provide sweetness, creaminess and roundness to the mouth feel with a lingering toasty character. Tank staves are beneficial for introducing premium oak characters to wines at a low cost and are primarily used during the aging process. Experience the positive effects on wine color, aromas, flavor, mouth feel, body, and depth.
These staves are produced by oak professionals and experienced technicians to produce the highest quality tank staves on the market today. These staves are produced primarily for commercial wineries. Our supplier has an industry-leading computer controlled monitoring system that ensures repeatable consistent flavors, time after time. The oak level you determine with this product will remain constant year to year.
- French Oak Tank Stave 36” x 2.5” x 0.375” (91cm x 6.4cm x 0.95cm) Surface 1.5 ft².
- Age, customize and add complexity to your own wine, brandy, cognac, spirit or liquor.
- Medium toast – Convection. Features sweet oak, increases fruit perception and adds structure.
- Can be used at all stages of the fermentation and aging process without leaving a mess.
- Add oak without having to use a barrel. One stave will do 10 gallons.
- Beneficial For Introducing Premium Oak Characteristics to Wines.
There are no reviews yet.