The wort must run over 20 cooled copper plates in one direction, while cooling water flows the opposite direction. This efficient design ensures the hot wort is always in contact with a fresh supply of cool water – so no stirring or agitation is required! Makes the entire process of chilling wort quicker and more efficient than ever before.
- Gives the best cold break possible
- Cools wort to the ideal pitching temperature on the first pass
- Includes 4 nominally sized 1/2″ barb nipples.
- Use 3/8″ Silicone on the wort side and 7/16″ poly tubing on the cold water side
- High Grade Copper and stainless conduction
- Dimensions: 12.4″ L x 2.9″ W x 2″ H
- Kegland Part Number: KL07412
Enables a more efficient cold break to remove unwanted proteins and particles from your beer. Cleaner aroma profile because of decreased DMS production, giving you the more pronounced aroma that you worked so hard for.
When chilling one thing you want to have is cold break. Cold break is the coagulation of proteins and other stuff floating in your wort. This coagulation contributes to clean appearance, reduction in chill haze, and a clean flavor in lagers.
Use 3/8 inch tubing and hose clamps to connect the chiller to your wort in and out feeds (not included). The water connections are the same.
Additional Parts Need to be scrounged and are not included: Depends on your installation. Kitchen faucet to hose adaptor, 3/8″ hose adaptor, 7/16″ poly tubing from sink to chiller and then to drain, 3/8″ High Temp Tubing from kettle to chiller and then to fermenter, hose clamps.
There are no reviews yet.