- Famous for a combination of fruitiness and phenolic characteristics in the flavor profile
- Attenuation: 78-85% Flocculation: Low Optimum Ferm Temp: 68-75F Alcohol Tolerance: 15%+ Cell Count: 150 Billion
- PurePitch® Next Generation offers a precise cell count across all strains so you can calculate the exact pitch rate you need
- Scan the barcode on the back of the package and enter your wort stats into the Pitch Rate Calculator
- Don’t need a full package? Put the lid back on and store in the refrigerator for your next batch!
At White Labs, we do everything possible to detect for undesired organisms within our process and cultures. The strains we carry with known Saccharomyces cerevisiae var. diastaticus genetics have been researched and validated to perform without excessive over-attenuating, which is possible through our nearly 25 years of experience paired with our internal and external fermentation data.
Please Note: This item ships with an ice pack in a reflective bag. Be aware that liquid yeast will not arrive cold even when shipped with cold pack. Ice packs and insulated mailing options are designed to keep the yeast colder for longer during shipment, but they will not ensure that your yeast arrives cold. Refrigerate on arrival, and let it come to room temp before pitching. We will not replace liquid yeast that arrives warm. During warmer months we strongly recommend you choose dry yeast.