- Attenuation: 75-82% >= 50%
- Flocculation: Low-Medium
- Optimum Ferment Temp.: 64-72°F 17°C – 21°C
- Alcohol Tolerance: Medium 5-10%
- Beer Style: American IPA Barleywine Blonde Ale Brown Ale Double IPA English Bitter English IPA Hazy/Juicy IPA Imperial Stout Old Ale Pale Ale Porter Red Ale Scotch Ale Stout
GENERAL INFORMATION: NOW AVAILABLE IN DRY AS WELL AS LIQUID for Homebrewers
Breathable and allows CO2 to escape. Reduced chance of gas build-up! This packaging will maintain the yeast in a more stress-free state.
- Packaging is recyclable and is also made from recycled material.
- Color coding to make finding the strain you want easy!
- Instructions specific to each product type.
- White Labs is committed to sustainability. The FlexCell process and PurePitch packaging reduces their use of water, electricity and cleaners used to sanitize vessels during the production process, and their overall use of plastic.