J.R. Watkins Flavorings are Versatile: Use the with confidence in baked goods, ice cream, syrup, frostings, candies, breads, fruit sauces, jellies, marinades, and gelatins.
Only Watkins products are packaged in the exclusive “Trial-Mark Bottle” introduced by J.R. Watkins in 1868 along with his personal guarantee: “Use the product down to the trial mark and if you’re not satisfied, you may return the product on my next visit and I will refund your money in full.”
- Quality ingredients
- High in flavoring content
- Long lasting flavor
- Full strength
- Wide Variety
Complete Product Ingredient List: Water, Sugar, Alcohol, Natural flavors
FLAMMABLE: AVOID POURING NEAR AN OPEN FLAME
RECIPE: Caramel Apple Dip:
- 1 package (8 oz/227 g) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup/60 to 80 mL brown sugar
- 1 tsp/5 mL Watkins Vanilla
- 1/2 tsp/2.5 mL Watkins Caramel
- Apples or pears, cored and sliced
Blend first four ingredients using electric mixer. Use as a dip for apple slices. Makes 1 cup/250 mL.
There are no reviews yet.