VR21 is a relatively neutral strain producing subtle levels of aroma and flavor compounds, allowing full expression of varietal / country characteristics whilst enhancing color, wine structure and balance. VR21 is an ethanol tolerant killer strain, capable of fermenting to 15% abv. ethanol. Good production of glycerol, low volatile acid production, zero sulfur dioxide formation and low foaming. VRE21 is capable of fermenting between 59 – 86°F but best results are achieved when a temperature between 68 – 75.2°F is maintained, unless cold fermenting is desired for flavor/aroma development.
- Saccharomyces Cerevisiae
- Gluten Free, 8g Sachet
- 8g treats 23L / 5 Gallons
- Exceptional strain for full fruit varietal and country red wines.
- Promotes good structure, balance and color
- Professional quality wine making yeast
- Sachets contain all thirteen essential trace vitamins & minerals
- UPC 9323318006092
There are no reviews yet.