LalBrew® Verdant IPA is a pure culture of Saccharomyces cerevisiae and is available in 500g and 11g sachets. … With medium-high attenuation, LalBrew® Verdant IPA leaves a soft and balanced malt profile with slightly more body than a typical American IPA yeast strain.
- BEER STYLES: NEIPA, English IPA, American Pale, English Bitter, Sweet Stout, Sours
- AROMA: Apricot with notes of tropical fruit and citrus
- ATTENUATION: Medium to high / FLOCCULATION: Moderate
- FERMENTATION RANGE: 18 – 23°C (64 – 73°F) / ALCOHOL TOLERANCE 10% ABV
- PITCHING RATE: 50 – 100g/hL to achieve a minimum of 2.5 – 5 million cells/mL
There are no reviews yet.