By redirecting the fresh distillate to flow around the alcoholometer, you can instantly get an accurate reading of the abv of your output without having to fill a test beaker. These parrots have a collection cup on the tail end so that you do not need any fancy tubing or piping to redirect the output. The base is ~3 inches around and the body is ~12″ tall. Base is a solid sheet of copper. The welds are all hand done the product is a work of art.
INSTRUCTIONS: Put in place AFTER you collect your foreshots. Position a collector jar in place below the outflow. Once the parrot starts to get some liquid in it and gently lower your hydrometer into center of the parrot. Be careful not to drop it in, especially without any liquid/distillate in there as the glass instruments are fragile.
- Allows for continuous real time alcohol readings from pot or reflux stills
- Places the scale on the instrument right before your eyes at an easy to read point
- Well thought out design and durable copper construction from our friends at Vengeance Stills
- I.D. of 19mm (0.74″) Holds up to 105mL +- 5mL without alcometer
- Used with alcometer or proof and tralle Hydrometer (Not Included)
- Item is handmade and there are some rough edges and excess solder.
There are no reviews yet.