- Pocket-sized, lightweight vial
- Color chart protected in vial
- Semi-customizable label
- Bulk quantities available
- Also available in sheets or books
- 100 test strips
1. Remove one test strip from the vial.
2. Dip the test pad into the solution being tested for 1-2 seconds.
3. Remove the test strip and compare against the color chart match points within 10-15 seconds. Do not let the test pad dry before reading against the color chart.
To test the pH of Red Wine precursors, a dilution of wine under study must be diluted 1:10 (wine to water) to reduce the color effect of the wine on the test strip.