Monitoring and controlling the sulfite levels in your wine during bulk aging and during bottling is a huge advantage. By keeping your wine at the optimal So2 level during these times, your wine will retain its Flavor and color to the highest degree possible. Each of the 10 vials has titrating solution stored under a vacuum. Just load the titret vial into the titrettor hand tool, to draw or suck controlled amounts of wine into the vial until a color change is noticed. Determine your reading by matching the total volume collected into the vial with the graduated marks on its side. Kit comes in a cardboard box with tray and contains everything needed to perform 10 tests: ten ampoules, ten valve assemblies, and instructions.
- Increments: 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 18, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 50, 70, 100 ppm.
- Dependable, sealed single-use titrants
- Fast, easy procedure — no need to count drops
- No burettes or other equipment necessary
- Perform a titration anywhere
- Method: Ripper (Sulfite in Wine)