- Designed to clean beer dispensing equipment
- Pump it through until the color stays to Purple 3 mins
- Specifically designed to clean food grade beer lines
- Can be used to replace the cleaners that come with standard cleaning kits
- Super-dry mono-dose packets can be stored in cold or warm for up to five years.
- Dissolves organics completely. Fast rinsing and Chlorine-Free
- Mix with water to make 1.2 gallons of solution.
How it Works
TM Desana® Max starts out Purple
Once in the lines, it will turn either Yellow or Green depending on the level of contamination.
- Yellow = High Contamination
- Green = Normal Contamination
- Purple = Clean
Clean equipment first as recommended and flush lines with clean water. Reinsert a small amount of fresh mix. If the product remains purple, your product lines are thoroughly CLEAN. Simple rinse to remove from lines.
Tested & Approved: Some of the most renowned independent institutes and companies have tested and approved TM Desana® Max
Thonhauser: For more than 40 years we have been striving for best hygiene in the food-industry and have been developing high-performance cleaning detergents and tailored packages for the entire processing hygiene.