Details: In wine making, add as in recipe or add to taste. In cooking Tartaric acid helps prevent crystallization in sugar, creating softer, more elastic sugar for pulling and blowing. Dissolve acid in warm water (85F to 90F) at a ratio of 1- 1 pour tartaric solution into Amber bottle and use as needed.
- Tartaric acid 1LB (454 gr)
- Food grade acid for use in wine making
- Packed in resealable bag
- Commonly used in many food and beverage applications including jam, jelly, confectionary and soft drinks
- Used in pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, industrial products and textiles
- Made in Italy by Distillerie Mazzari S.p.A
- UPC 849731002095
Tartaric acid is a white crystalline diprotic acid. This aldaric acid occurs naturally in many plants including grapes, bananas and tamarinds. Tartaric Acid is commonly combined with baking soda to function as a leavening agent in cooking recipes, and is one of the main acids found in wine. It is added to other foods to give a sour taste, and is used as an antioxidant.
Tartaric Acid is also used for making Mascarpone, an Italian soft cheese which is made from cream and has a rich velvety texture with a sweet delicate flavor. Mascarpone is used as a cream with fruit and cakes as well as in many dessert recipes.
There are no reviews yet.