Reducer hex bushings are pipe fittings used to connect pipes of two different sizes. They have male threads on the outside and female threads on the inside. Also used in air compressors, automatic manufacturing operations, aircraft controls, and tire installation in industries including agriculture, mining, road construction, firefighting, and aviation.
- Made of stainless steel 304
- Heavy duty and durable
- Good corrosion resistance
- 1/2″ x 3/8″ NPT (National Pipe Taper threads)
- Great for attaching 3/8″ male thread to 1/2″ female thread fittings and pipes
- Maximum working pressure of 290 psi
- Temperature range from -100 to +660 degrees ℉
- Teflon tape or thread sealant are required for all NPT threaded joints
There are no reviews yet.