Excellent grip, not easy to deform, moderate hardness, manufactured according to standards, environmentally friendly materials used for high elasticity, good insulation and sealing performance, high temperature resistance, acid and alkali resistance, will not dissolve and swell in acidic liquids.
- Problem solver sizes, each fits several different fermenters. Creates an airtight seal in the mouth of your bottle.
- Made with a longer taper from a different material, this stopper gives a snugger fit and better seal. It does not usually pop out when wet.
- Lip prevents the bung from falling into carboy and it is much more reliable. The stopper of choice for all applications involving these Size carboy.
- Creates an airtight seal in the mouth of your bottle. Recessed design uses less material.
- Manufactured by Buon Vino in Canada of environmentally BPA free injection molded rubber for high elasticity.
- The Small stopper fits a 2.8, 3, 5, 6, or 6.5 gallon glass carboy and 500ml Erlenmeyer flasks.(does not fit better bottle or plastic carboys).
- Also will fit a 12 or 22 oz. beer bottle when used upside down.
- Dimensions: TOP ( mm) BOTTOM ( mm) Hole 9mm (Fits standard 3/8″ Airlock or tubing).
ABOUT BUON VINO: Buon Vino has long history of serving the needs of the home and small industrial wine makers. Original founder Fred (Onofrio) Tudisco began producing electric wine filters more than 40 years ago. His original designs worked well and were sold to small winemakers throughout southern Ontario. Fred’s sons joined the company and expanded operations to include stoppers, fillers, airlocks, and chemicals.