- This hand pump is all you need to pressurize and dispense an American SANKEY D style Commercial Keg.
- Perfect for parties, picnics, on the go dispensing, or CO2 keg emergencies. Saves on rentals!
- Comes fully assembled and ready to use with 4″ Pump, Sankey D tap, and Cobra faucet with tubing.
- Sturdy stainless steel body – Meets all industry standards – Food safe – Seals for safety.
- Easy to use, instructions on box, just tap the keg with the included Sankey D tap and pump to pressurize.
- UPC: 8906016673851
Party pumps are generally used in smaller special event environments, for example, picnics, backyard BBQ’s, high school parking lots and beach parties. The hand operated pump is the pressure source that forces the beer out of the keg. Most people tap the keg and begin pumping. This is incorrect. Tap the keg and let natural pressure dispense the beer. When this slows, open the faucet, dispense a beer, and pump at the same time. This will result in a slower pour but less foam! If the faucet is closed and you pump your dispense will be foamier.
More Tips: After purchasing a commercial keg, it is recommended to cover the keg with a blanket or keg jacket to insulate it and keep it cool during transit to the party. Transport the keg directly to the event if possible and when you arrive put it in a half barrel of ice, with ice on top of the keg if possible. Keep the pump and keg out of direct sunlight. When not in use, submerge faucet in the ice to keep the beer in the line cool.