Porter is a classic Dark ale featuring Chocolate specialty grains. A nice, hoppy character is balanced well against this roast, full-bodied beer. Imbues: 39 – 43 above: 4. 8 percent – 5. 3 percent og: 1. 052 – 1. 056 difficulty: easy color: deep Brown Fg: 1. 015 – 1. 019.
Porter is a dark style of beer developed in London from well-hopped beers made from brown malt. The name was first recorded in the 18th century, and is thought to come from its popularity with street and river porters.
- One gallon beer ingredient kit
- Start brewing small batches today
- Made in USA by LD Carlson
- Less time consuming
- Each kit makes 1 gallon of beer (approx. 10-12 oz. Glasses)
- Start small batch brewing today!
- Minimal space required
- Great way to sample and see if you want to make the larger kit